Kasturi Manjal, also known as curcuma aromatic, that is being widely used as a cosmetic herb in many parts of South Asia. It is believed that kasturi manjal is the best kind of turmeric for external applications since unlike regular turmeric, it doesn’t stain your skin.
- Treats skin tanning
- keeps acne at bay
- banishes oily skin
- fights signs of aging
Check out the following tips to make the most of your Kasturi Turmeric skin treatment:
- Kasturi turmeric should never be used with plain water.
- Make sure to combine it with flour, oils, milk, or yogurt. This will prevent your skin from getting stained.
- If you have sensitive skin, use Kasturi Turmeric with yogurt or milk.
- For oily skin, fresh rose water will go very well with it.
HOW TO USE:
The Kasturi Turmeric powder can be used as follows, as per one’s skin type, for best results:
- Normal to Dry Skin- Blend Kasturi Turmeric with milk or full cream. When applied all over the skin at least twice a week, this hydrates as well as restores glowing skin. This is also a great ritual if you’re considering removing tan in the summer.
- Normal to Oily Skin – Make a paste of Kasturi Turmeric, a teaspoon of Rosewater, or pure Aloe Vera juice to apply as a mask all over the face. The antioxidant properties of Kasturi Turmeric combined with the soothing, balancing, and citrus properties of Rosewater, and Aloe Vera Juice, help to tame excess oil production and keep dullness at bay.
- Acne Prone Skin: Kasturi Turmeric possesses antibacterial properties which help prevent acne while its natural lightening qualities help fade away post-acne scars as well. Add to the Multani Mitti, as well as a teaspoon of fresh yogurt to make a revitalizing facial mask.